[Haskell-iPhone] Obj-C Classes

Nikolas Mayr n.mayr at icp-beratung.de
Mon May 31 17:38:59 EDT 2010

Hello *,

I was thinking about how much easier programming for the iPhone gets when using Haskell, especially when there are a lot of Apple's GUI libraries involved. Well, I have not come to a conclusion. But I figured programming in Obj-C should be shorter and easier anyway, so I came up with a tiny collection of Objective-C Classes that try to make some improvements and that only came to my mind because I have a little Haskell background.

If you have suggestions, find errors, think that something else needs to be added, or want to feedback anything else, feel free to contact me.

The project can be found at:
http://github.com/thetrutz/objc4hs

Best wishes
Nikolas