[Haskell-iPhone] ghc-iphone with recent OSX & XCode

thomas burt thedwards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 01:21:50 CET 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been developing iOS 4.2 apps on Snow Leopard
using a recent version of Xcode (3.2.5)

The top-level issue for me is that the ghc-iphone binary I got from
http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone/ is trying to compile with
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1 but the version on my machine
is i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.0.1.

Symlinking 10 to 9 throws a ton of errors about missing "Math.h" and many
other headers, which may also be because things have been renamed and moved
around a bit.

I just thought I would ask first, has anyone already come across this
problem? If you are familiar with this project enough to suggest a solution
please do.

Thanks, and kudos to all those working hard to make Haskell applications on
iPad a possibility!

Thomas Burt