Using Hugs with Mac

Hans Aberg haberg@math.su.se
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:30:49 +0100

At 23:59 -0600 2003/01/29, Aeimit Lakdawala wrote:
>   I have a really old Powerbook and it runs System Software 7.6 . Is it
>possible for me to run hugs on this computer. If I can can you also tell
>what software I would need to open/extract the installation file.

My advice is that you first upgrade your OS to as one as late as possible
-- there is a good chance that your powerbook will run MacOS 8.2-8.3.

Then there is a good chance that it will run one of the versions that Pablo
Azero and I made. I think one version may still be at:
  http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/Computer/Hugs98Feb2001MacBin20011012.sit
It is unpacked using StuffIt Expander or some such program (and may be
built into your WWW browser).

  Hans Aberg