[HOpenGL] [bug] error in unmarshalMouseButton

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Wed Jun 17 12:07:43 EDT 2009

Am Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009 14:23:24 schrieb Claude Heiland-Allen:
> Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:
> > Suggested fix:
>
> diff attached.

I'm fine with the addition, just one minor notice: The package versioning
policy (http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Package_versioning_policy) tells us
that we must bump at least the minor version number of the GLUT package from
2.1.2.1 to 2.1.3.0. The PVP could even be interpreted in such a way that we
must bump the major version number, i.e. use 2.2.0.0, but it is a bit unclear
about what to do when only a new alternative is added to an already existing
algebraic data type. On the one hand, a data type is changed, but on the other
hand one basically simply introduces a new binding (the new constructor). I'm
not sure what the consensus is in such a case.

Your patch will be in the next GLUT release.

Thanks,
    S.