[HOpenGL] Re: Starting it all over again

Ronald Legere rjljr2@yahoo.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 05:12:37 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Glenn for the clarification.
One thing though, for HOpengl on cygwin/win32 opengl,
you should not have to mess with the linker flags,
configure should get it right. Just as a test, I
recompiled HOpengl (./congfigure; make depend; make)
on my Cygwin install and had no hic-ups... so it
~should~ work. I think the original poster was missing
yet another package.... Cygwin is a bit tricky to
install because there is not enough documentation
(IMHO) on what packages you might need...  (And I
never got x11 to work, so gave up on that!)

=====