[HOpenGL] installtion hopengl

marcelopita@ibest.com.br marcelopita@ibest.com.br
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:04:26 -0200

Hello!
It's my first post sent to this group, and my question is about installation.
Do you know some site where I can find detailed information about this?
I've installed cygwin and green-card, and I think that I have all is needed to install HOpenGL.
When I run the configure file on cygwin, happens an error that blocks the process, and this error is related with gcc (C compiler). It say that the C compiler (gcc) can't createexecutables Can you help me??

Thanks!

     Marcelo Pita

      marcelopita@ibest.com.br

Icon - Internet grátis, e-mail, MP3 player, vídeo, rádio e muito mais.
Pegue já o seu em www.ibest.com.br/icon/mail1.html. É grátis!