[Hat] Feature request/wish list - library support

Patrick Caldon patc at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Sep 4 22:50:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't know how you update your web pages and so on, but I'd like to
make a feature request (wish!) for support of all the standard haskell
libraries.  The couple of times I've tried using Hat this has been an
issue. ST related libraries are the ones I really want.

Also the first time I tried using Hat (this was about a week after I
started using Haskell) I got desparately confused by its lack of
library support.  If I recall, I had a little bit of toy code which
used Data.Queue, and tried re-installing Hat several times with
different options, each time getting an erro message like "Data.Queue:
Does not exist".  Could you change the error message to read?

Data.Queue: Does not exist; check http://<something> for a list of
supported libraries.

Thanks all the same for all your work!

Regards,