[Hat] problem specifying location of imported module

Olaf Chitil O.Chitil at kent.ac.uk
Mon Jul 4 10:07:33 EDT 2005

>Above it looks like the wrong directory was created. Hat created the
>directory Hat/../Code when I think it should have created the
>directory ../Code/Hat.

I agree. The directory Hat should be put at the end of the import path,
not at the begining.
This is a problem with hmake, not with the Hat tools themselves.
Malcolm, could you modify hmake accordingly?

>Any input on getting my entire program traceable is appreciated.

The simple solution would be to have all your modules in one directory.
I know it is not nice to copy Pictures.hs, but it is the most simple way.

You could also not use hmake but call hat-trans and ghc directly.
Basically see what commands hmake executes, modify the paths and
reexecute them. A bit more of a hassle.

Ciao,
Olaf