[Hat] Hat bug report: hat 2.02 vs ghc 6.2

Fergus Henderson fjh007 at galois.com
Tue Jun 22 15:55:41 EDT 2004

I tried building Hat 2.02-8 from sources on Debian Linux (testing)
using ghc 6.2.  It did not compile.  I got the following error message:

Hat/Foreign/ForeignPtr.hs:89:
    Variable not in scope: `Foreign.ForeignPtr.foreignPtrToPtr'

Hat built OK when configured with "configure --buildwith=ghc5", though.

--
Fergus J. Henderson                 |  "I have always known that the pursuit
Galois Connections, Inc.            |  of excellence is a lethal habit"