[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: bv-0.1.0

Iago Abal iago.abal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:46:56 CEST 2012

I'm happy to announce the very first release of the bv package.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bv

This library represents bit-vectors as a wrapper over Integer, in contrast
with other libraries I've seen that prefer their representation as vectors
of booleans. Particularly, the Integer-based representation is more
suitable for implementing bit-vector arithmetic. I started coding this
library as part of a bigger project related with SMT solving, so the
functionality provided by this library is highly inspired by the theory of
fixed-size bit-vectors supported by SMT solvers. I hope it will be useful
for others too.

Feedback is very welcomed.

Iago Abal Rivas