[Haskell] ANN: Portackage - a hackage portal

Christoph Breitkopf chbreitkopf at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:12:58 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

this already looks great. So here's my wish-list, in case you have too much
time on yours hands ;-)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:16 AM, <briand at aracnet.com> wrote:

> it's probably best if a click on a specific target, say the actual name of
> the package, sends you to the hackage entry instead of a click anywhere on
> the row.  I find myself clicking on the page by accident and it sending me
> off to some random hackage entry.

And make the homepage URL into a link - clicking on that address and
finding oneself on hackage is confusing.

Quality/popularity indicators (I'm aware that some of these are real work
and better provided by hackage itself):
- used by how many other packages (number of edges to that package in the
dependency graph of all packages)
- haddock coverage, test coverage, etc.
- like, +1, whatnot button
- link to issue tracker, if there is one

Chris