[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: hCsound library

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 21:23:32 EDT 2008

I have just released hCsound v.2.0.0 (initial public release), a
Haskell binding to the Csound audio processing language API.

This release supports most of the functions in csound.h.  Features
from CppSound.cpp are not yet supported.  Examples and (minimal)
haddock documentation are included.

I would appreciate hearing comments and suggestions from users.  This
package should build fairly easily on Linux and OS X; building on
Windows is possible but may require tinkering.  Windows users should
contact me if they have any problems or questions.

The source tarball is available on hackage at
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/hCsound

The darcs repo is at http://mml.music.utexas.edu/jwlato/hCsound/

I would like to thank the C2HS developers and maintainers for their
excellent tool and advice.

John Lato