[Haskell] Re:Fwd: Haskell job opportunity: Platform Architect at

Bert Mayo bertmayo at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 12:14:37 EDT 2008

Fat Chance.  My resume has been knocking on their email mail box since last weekend.  Apparently the mail box is already stuffed full with applications from eager Haskellers.  Thousands of Haskellers chasing one job!

Why don't some of you geniuses start businesses to employ some of this eager talent?

--Bert Mayo