[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities & Activities Report (12th ed., May 2007)

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu May 31 04:17:03 EDT 2007

| On behalf of the many, many contributors, I am pleased to announce
| that the
|
|               Haskell Communities and Activities Report
|                        (12th edition, May 2007)
|
|                  http://www.haskell.org/communities/
|
| is now available from the Haskell Communities home page in several
| PDF and HTML formats.

And on behalf of the many, many contributors I'd like to thank the one and only Andres for his work in putting the HCAR together.  It *is* a lot of work, but the HCAR is terrific glue for the Haskell community.  It's always a blast reading about the interesting things everyone else is up to.

Thanks, Andres!

Simon