[Haskell] Checking out the whole source tree

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Tue Feb 13 02:38:46 EST 2007

Hello,

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html
> and on haskell.org's libraries page.
>
> -- Don

For Hugs, follow the instructions here:

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hugs/wiki/GettingTheSource

You will need cvs instead of darcs, however. For Yhc, follow:

  http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Yhc/Building

In each case, various tool are needed in case you wish to build the respective
tool, but they are mentioned in the instructions and at least I have managed
to fumble my way through.

There are additional Haskell implementations mentioned on

  http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Implementations

Best regards
Thorkil