[Haskell] H/Direct (HaskellDirect) still maintained?

Andreas Marth Andreas-Haskell at gmx.net
Wed Sep 6 11:20:34 EDT 2006

Hallo!

Does anybody know if H/Direct (also known as HaskellDirect) is still
maintained?
I tried to get it working but although the homepage states "The sources
compiles out of the box with recent versions of GHC, such as ghc-6.2." I
could not compile it on windows. Can anyone give me some hints how to get it
to compile? Or any other advice?

Thanks,
Andreas

PS: For what I acomplished and where I am stuck:
First task is do "make boot"
I got MSYS (mingw) so I could do make
I got happy so make could use happy
I added "C:\ghc\ghc-6.4" and "C:\ghc\ghc-6.4\gcc-lib" to my PATH (in
addition to "C:\ghc\ghc-6.4" of course) to let make find perl and gcc
I get the error:

gcc    -c mkNativeInfo.c -o mkNativeInfo.o
mkNativeInfo.c:6:19: no include path in which to find stdio.h
make [1]: *** [mkNativeInfo.o] Error 1
make: *** Error 1

so I added "C:\ghc\ghc-6.4\include\mingw" where stdio.h is situated but got
no further.

So here I am stuck.

Any hints?