[Haskell] ANN: monadic probabilistic functional programing

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:32:06 EDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 10:26:04PM +0200, Stefan Karrmann wrote:
> I have renamed all files. Because of this the darcs diff contains *all*
> source lines. Then it is not only a patch but also the complete original
> work. Moreover, the patch does not contain a move from or unlink of the old
> locations.

If the original code was already in a darcs repository, you can create
a darcs patch bundle by 'darcs send'ing against a repository, which
contains only the original patches. You do it like this:

    $ cd repository-with-your-extensions
    $ darcs send -o my.patchse original-repository

Now if someone has an original repository, he/she can apply your patches
in this repository. The patch bundle can still contain parts of the
original work as parts of primitive patches.

Best regards
Tomasz