[Haskell] ANN: monadic probabilistic functional programing

Stefan Karrmann S.Karrmann at web.de
Wed Jul 19 15:40:59 EDT 2006

Dear all,

the library PFP by Martin Erwig is quite useful for probabilistic
calculations. I have extended it to abstract monads, cabal and darcs,
confer [1].

I cannot find a licence or legal note on the page of Martin Erwig.
Therefore, I can legally only publish a patch. Unfortunatly, darcs does
not provide a method to extract patches as far as I know. (Hints are
welcomed.) As a result you can download a stripped down version of my darcs
repository from [1]. How to create the complete repository is there
described, too.

[1] http://home.arcor.de/s.ka/haskell/pfp.html

Kind regards,
--