[Haskell] Can someone provide a summary of best Sudoku solver times?

Murray Gross mgross21 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 9 15:05:31 EDT 2006

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could provide a summary of the best
times recently posted for Haskell Sudoku solvers so I can compare them
with some experimental code I have.

Since the Sudoku puzzle is incidental to the purpose of my code, I'd just
like to find out whether or not my current code is working in the
neighborhood of "the good stuff." Right now, easy puzzles go under in 4 or
5 seconds, evil puzzles range from about 12 seconds to just under 2
minutes on a 650 MHz Duron.

Thanks,

Murray Gross