[Haskell] Haskell I/O inside: down the rabbit's hole

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 05:37:59 EDT 2006

Hello Joel,

Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 11:41:04 AM, you wrote:

> Bulat,

> I couldn't find a way to reach your tutorial from the Wiki homepage.
> There's http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Introduction_to_IO under
> Idioms but there's no tutorials section that I can see.

This page already contains link to tutorial

links to tutorial now can be found on the following pages:
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Learning
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books_and_tutorials
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Introduction_to_IO

It should be enough, i think. The next question is to better organize
our huge number of books and tutorials to allow Haskellers easily find
just what they need. I can't forget Matthew Bromberg's case when he
found IO tutorial more by occasion, than by organization of our site

(btw i'm infinitely glad that haskell.org was wikified.
Amount of information it contains now very quickly grows)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com