[Haskell] Re: Re[2]: [Template-haskell] new TH tutorial (request for comments)

Johan Jeuring johanj at cs.uu.nl
Mon Jan 23 08:33:32 EST 2006

> JW> I'd like to read some overview and comparison on "second-level
> JW> programming" in Haskell (and if there is none, I'm willing to
> contribute):

This won't be of much help right now, but Ralf Hinze, Andres Loh and
I are preparing lecture notes on Comparing approaches to generic
programming for the Spring School on Datatype-Generic Programming
2006, to be held in Nottingham, April 2006, see

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/ssdgp2006/

We intend to write an overview that would hopefully address some of
the questions you have. If you're interested I can probably send you
a preliminary version earlier (by the end of March).

-- Johan