[Haskell] A collection of related proposals regarding monads

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 5 04:34:02 EST 2006

Simon Marlow pointed me to mail-archive.com.  For some reason Google
doesn't seem to index this site, and it's not an easy site to navigate
around.

However, you can find the monadzero thread mostly on this page:
	http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell@haskell.org/thrd16.html
(search for MonadZero)

Simon