[Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Victor Blomqvist viblo at dtek.chalmers.se
Fri Nov 11 09:49:49 EST 2005

"Simon Peyton-Jones" <simonpj at microsoft.com> writes:

> The important thing is that these mechanisms should work without any
> central intervention.  These are just two suggestions.  Perhaps there
> are other such mechanisms that we could put in place.  Ideas?

One thing I have missed ever since I first visited haskell.org is a web
forum. I guess most of the people reading/posting on the mailinglists are
used to it and like it, but I prefer forums. Actually, I have never posted
here before, but I usually read the (for me) intresting parts from the
Haskell Archives. However, I have not read a forum-discussion yet, and
since noone has proposed it I felt that I should do a post about it.

/vb