[Haskell] ANNOUNCEMENT: HAskell Server Pages version 0.3.0

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 03:58:51 EDT 2005

> PS: I owe great thanks to Niklas Broberg for his excellent work on
> HSP. In truth, the idea of combining XML and Haskell I have through
> him, and I also adapted much of his code.

... and now it will be the other way around. :)

Lemmih's HASP is a strong evolution of HSP on the runtime side, and I
will incorporate much of his ideas into my HSPr implementation. Both
projects can be seen as implementations of "the language HSP", so the
APIs will be the same for the end users.

/Niklas