[Haskell] Succ Zeroth IOHCC Results http://www.scannedinavian.org/iohcc/succzeroth-2004/

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Sat Oct 9 16:15:49 EDT 2004

After a long delay, the Succ Zeroth IOHCC Results are online!

http://www.scannedinavian.org/iohcc/succzeroth-2004/

The minimalistic results page links to three winning submissions of much
entertainment.

Winners by Category:

Best overall entry
  UlfNorell with MetaSteganoGraphicObfuscation

Best Abuse of Compiler Specific Features and Best Signature Sized Entry
  DonSteward with Crawl

Most Useful submission
  JeremyGibbons with PiSpigot

Thanks to everyone who entered! Please enter again next year!
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - Programmer - http://www.ScannedInAvian.org/
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,