[Haskell] Programming language shootout (completing the Haskell entry)

Carl Witty cwitty at newtonlabs.com
Fri Mar 26 14:04:04 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 13:26, Sean E. Russell wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I know it is silly, but I'm interested in helping to complete the Haskell
> entry in the Programming Language Shootout page[1]
> (http://www.bagley.org/~doug/shootout/craps.shtml).

Are you aware of this:

2001-12-12
      * Due to wanting to get on with other things, I'm freezing the
        shootout as is, with no further updates planned. It isn't
        complete, just abandoned (for now).

(from http://www.bagley.org/~doug/shootout/news.shtml)?  So it's
unlikely that your updates would get on to the official shootout page...

Carl Witty