Hugs/GHC incompatibility

Joe Fasel jhf at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 21 15:54:19 EST 2004

On 2004.01.21 15:03, Iavor S. Diatchki wrote:
> hi,
> not that it matters, but i think commonly when specifications say
> that something is undefined, that means that the behaviour can be whatever,
> i.e. the implementors can do what they like.   this is not to be confused
> with the entity "undefined" defined in the Prelude.

On second thought, I wouldn't think that an implementation is
entitled to yield a defined value in place of bottom.

Cheers,
--Joe

Joseph H. Fasel, Ph.D.                  email: jhf at lanl.gov
Systems Planning and Analysis           phone: +1 505 667 7158
University of California                fax: +1 505 667 2960
Los Alamos National Laboratory          post: D-2 MS F609; Los Alamos, NM 87545