[Haskell] Compiling HXmlToolbox-3.01 on Mac OS X

Sachin Desai smdesai at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 23 08:41:17 EST 2004

I've found that if I modify the Makefile and include
-i<path-to-md5-directory> everything
compiles and links fine.

I did however have to make a small change to MD5.lhs removing the then
clause. I don't believe this was correct but nevertheless it does
compile and programs run.

#ifdef __GLASGOW_HASKELL__
#define rotL rotateL
#include "Zord64_EASY.hs"
#else

Could someone more knowledgeable explain what compiler flag, if any, is
needed for the compilation to succeed with the above statement.

I presume the problem was that MD5 was compiled "differently" than
expected. The package as it came would not compile, make returned with
nothing needs to be made, so I had to manually compile the file with
the commands in the Makefile.

-- Sachin