[Haskell] Monads in Perl

Greg Buchholz haskell at sleepingsquirrel.org
Thu Aug 26 18:21:47 EDT 2004

	Hopefully this isn't too far off topic.  In my quest for monad
understanding, I decided that it would be helpful if I translated
Haskell code examples into a language I had a better understanding of.
I ended up choosing Perl, and I decided to write up an article with my
findings, in the hope of helping other newbies.  FWIW, you can read it
at...

http://sleepingsquirrel.org/monads/monads.html

(every true haskell hacker has to write at least one monad tutorial
right?)

If anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions, I'd be interested in
hearing them.

Thanks,

Greg Buchholz