The Fun of Programming Edited by Gibbons and de Moor

K. Fritz Ruehr fruehr@willamette.edu
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

>> Palgrave Macmillan has recently published the above title and is
>> looking for ways to promote it. ...

> Any clues as to when it will be more easily available in the USA?
>
> -- Mark

If you mean physical perusal in a bookstore, I wouldn't know, but the book
can certainly be gotten by mail-order from the website: mine arrived
several weeks ago. It is, as John Peterson already mentioned, a great
book, and I'd highly recommend it if your sitting on the fence (given the
production values, it's not even that expensive at about US $45).

  --  Fritz

PS: Has anyone else looked at the cover closely? I suspect post-modernism
of some stripe ... . (My copy has, embedded in an otherwise abstract
design, what appears to be a receipt or address label for a printers'
trade magazine.)