Libraries (was: IO monad and lazy evaluation)

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang@jeltsch.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:27:10 +0200

On Thursday, 2003-05-22, 13:27, CEST Graham Klyne wrote:
> [...]

> and still have to name their directories explicitly in the Hugs registr=
> entry.

Could it be that you can avoid this by using the +N command line option?

> (b) I had to explicitly import a couple of Data.Char values that were
> previously picked up automatically (isSpace somes to mind).

This may have something to do with the fact that isSpace and others are=20
included in the Hugs prelude although they are not part of the standard=20
prelude.

> [...]

> Graham Klyne

Wolfgang Jeltsch