Announce: Hircules 0.1 IRC client released

Graham Klyne GK@ninebynine.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:30:48 +0100

Interesting.

Is the IRC protocol engine yet reasonably separable?  Several folks in the
Semantic Web community have been playing with RDF-driven IRC 'bots for
various purposes.  It might be fun to try bolting the IRC interface to my
own RDF code-in-development.

#g