LAST CHANCE - Contributions to HC&A Report (May 2003 edition)

C.Reinke C.Reinke@ukc.ac.uk
Tue, 06 May 2003 01:32:09 +0100

The majority of promised contributions have already
reached me, so after editing and a final check with
the contributors I currently expect this edition to
get out to you by the end of this week.

However, due to various, miscellaneous, general, and
even other circumstances, some contributions have
been delayed and will only come in today or tomorrow.

So, if you have any brief last minute contributions
about your own Haskell work, and you can get them
into my inbox by early Wednesday, they might still
have a chance to get into this edition.

Cheers,
Claus

PS. Little more than 2 weeks left until the
    Haskell Workshop submission deadline!-)

--
Haskell Communities and Activities Reports
http://www.haskell.org/communities/