Hugs plugin, Haskell Browser

C.Reinke C.Reinke@ukc.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:29:13 +0000

> 2. When I hear "translate to HTML" I imagine that underlined
> words which can be clicked to see, say, definition of
> function. Sadly, most htmlizers are focused on highlighting
> rather than navigation.

Why generate HTML pages if noone reads them?-)

Take this obscure location, for instance:

  http://www.haskell.org/libraries/#docu

admittedly, Jan Skibinski's Haskell module browser is currently
only available via archives, but it wasn't HTML-based anyway, and
the other two links still work.

Here's another example of text colouring that can be clicked
on (few people do, so it has become quite silent on the mailing
list, try the first months for more action..):