Papers on strictness annotations

Josef Svenningsson josefs@cs.chalmers.se
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:16:04 +0200 (MET DST)

Robert,

Strictness annotations were proposed for Haskell in the paper
"Implementing Haskell Overloading" by Lennart Augustsson.

http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/augustsson93implementing.html

It only has a small section on strictness annotations but this is as close
as I can get to your request.

	/Josef