Coding Problems!! Please help

Martin Norbäck d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
17 Apr 2002 09:57:13 +0200

--=-rMdVTZeGiySN0slDcws6

ons 2002-04-17 klockan 09.25 skrev Jack Tsai:
>     I am currently working on an assignment with requires us to write in
> Haskell. I am having trouble with "pipeline". The required textbook calle=
d,
> "The Craft of Functional Programming" 2nd Edition.   There is a pipeline
> example, which I find it useful in my assignment, but for some reason, th=
ere
> may be a typo in the pipeline syntax, which is ">.>". Coz it doesn't comp=
ile
> @_@

Well, normally I would tell you to ask your teacher for advice, but it
seems you have done a lot of work yourself here, and only got stuck on
the strange >.> operator.

One of the things about this book which I don't like is that Thompson
introduces a lot of non-standard functions.

You can try to make the following definition in your file:

(>.>) =3D flip (.)

Regards,

	Martin

--
Martin Norb=E4ck          d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
Kapplandsgatan 40       +46 (0)708 26 33 60

--=-rMdVTZeGiySN0slDcws6

--=-rMdVTZeGiySN0slDcws6--