Student Programming Projects

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:28:28 -0700

A standard program I usually write to test out a new language is a
simple ray-tracer, the algorithms and theory are pretty easy, and you
can provide them with the low level vector manipulation code. I imagine
students also will enjoy the oprotunity to create pretty pictures.
	John

John Meacham - California Institute of Technology, Alum. - john@repetae.net