The future of Haskell discussion

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@shop.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:29:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Out of curiosity, how does GTK+ compare with Fruit?
It seems like it would make sense for the standard Haskell GUI also to be
functional.

-Alex-

PS I don't do GUI stuff so I don't really know much.  I did read the Fruit
paper and it looked interesting.