minutes from committee meeting at ICFP

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:47:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

I just got back to the US, and have started uploading videos in earnest.
Hopefully, I'll get to the Haskell Symposium pretty soon, and the whole
discussion was recorded so that everyone can listen to it.   I started
taking notes at the beginning of the discussion, but then got distracted,
so my notes didn't end up terribly useful.

-Iavor