Haskell 2010 draft report

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Fri Apr 30 19:16:09 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 05:05:17PM +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:

> I'd appreciate a few more eyes over this, in particular look out for
> messed up typesetting as there could still be a few bugs lurking.

In the PDF:

p10: Typo "Februrary"
p10: The new (purple) bullet points do not end in full stops, while the
     old (black) ones do

p11: "Audrey Tang" is not alphabetically placed
p11: Missing linebreak after "John Goerzen"
p11: Missing vowel in "Andres Lh"
p11: Alphabetical order breaks down for surnames beginning 'M'/'N'

p12: Aerts/Aberg out of order
p12: Blott/Blenko out of order
p12: Wolfram Kahl is listed twice
p12: Ralf Hinze is in both the "committee" and the "other" list
p12: Simon Thompson is in both the "committee" and the "other" list

Thanks
Ian