[Haskell'-private] NoNPlusKPatterns

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:15:20 EDT 2009

On 25/07/2009 02:02, Ian Lynagh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've made a ticket and proposal page for removing n+k patterns:
>      http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/ticket/130
>      http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/wiki/NoNPlusKPatterns
>
> Should I have also added it to some index page somewhere?
>
> Please let me know if there's anything else I should do.

No, that's all you need to do.  This link shows the proposals grouped by
status, which shows the ones that are actively being worked on:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=state

(that link is available from the home page as "All Proposal Tickets")

> By the way, I find all the old tickets and wiki pages make it very hard
> to understand what is current on the haskell-prime trac.

We could easily make the query ignore the old tickets.  Would that help?