[Haskell-community] 2018 state of Haskell survey results

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:51:23 UTC 2018

Hi Taylor. I think we're closer to the real results here, but I'm
still pretty sure that there are a fair number of phony responses. In
particular, looking at your filter function, I don't think that _all_
bogus responses said "I dislike it" with regards to the ghc release
schedule. A fair number that hit all the other criteria also seem to
have left it blank. I suspect this will be enough to do the trick, but
can't be sure...

This attempted sabotage of the survey is really frustrating and disappointing.

-g