[Haskell-community] 2018 state of Haskell survey results

Taylor Fausak taylor at fausak.me
Sun Nov 18 02:56:37 UTC 2018

Hello! It took a little longer than I expected, but I am nearly ready to announce the 2018 state of Haskell survey results. Some community members have expressed interest in seeing the announcement post before it's published. If you are one of those people, you can see the results here: https://github.com/tfausak/tfausak.github.io/blob/7e4937e284a3068add9e9af6b585c8d0215ff360/_posts/2018-11-16-2018-state-of-haskell-survey-results.markdown

If you would like to suggest changes to the announcement post, please respond to this email, send me an email directly, or reply to this pull request on GitHub: https://github.com/tfausak/tfausak.github.io/pull/148

I plan on publishing the results tomorrow. Once the results are published, the post is by no means set in stone. I will happily accept suggestions from anyone at any time.

Thank you!