[Haskell-cafe] Get-together at ICFP about Haskell in K-12 education

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:53:05 UTC 2018

Hello Haskell community!

I've been floating an idea around about hosting a get-together in St. Louis
for anyone interested in Haskell at the K-12 (pre-university) level.  Some
of you know that this has been a big passion of mine for the last 8 years
or so.  I'd love to discuss with others while a lot of us are in the same
place -- whether you're interested in organized teaching, or just teaching
your own kids, or just curious about the idea.

I've put together this form to collect RSVPs and availability.

Interest Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJPWIMroEyBuqP15ngmZrp0XwwP-C5uuEC9NYuObaRmzbd3g/viewform>

Thanks,
Chris Smith