[Haskell-cafe] [JOB] Haskell job opportunity at RELEX Solutions in Helsinki, Finland

Marc Busqué marc at lamarciana.com
Tue Oct 2 15:14:32 UTC 2018

Hi!

Sorry for the late response, just wanted to know whether, accepting the risk
that someone else takes my place, I could send the homework on the 15th
of October at most. Quite busy right now with a deadline...

About Helsinki, no problem to go there for some weeks. In fact, I'd love
that :)

Thanks!

Marc Busqué
http://waiting-for-dev.github.io/about/

El lun., 24 sept. 2018 a las 15:09, Mats Rauhala (<mats.rauhala at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Would you like to get paid for writing Haskell? And do you live in
> Europe, preferably in Helsinki, Finland? If yes, please read on.
>
> RELEX Solutions is Europe's fastest growing provider of integrated
> retail and supply chain planning solutions. We are looking for a few
> Haskell developers to join our small, but impactful group of Haskellers
> to develop our internal tools.
>
> In this position you will be exposed to various technologies, such as
> Haskell, Servant, Elm, GHCJS, Terraform, Ansible, Nix, RHEL/CentOS, AWS
> etc. Your own interests are influential in what your daily work will
> consist of. Your main responsiblities will be some mix of development,
> operations and support of and around our coordination system.
>
> Interested in applying? Follow the link:
>
> https://relex.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01gjr/
>
> Full remote for this position is negotiable, but you should be able to
> be present at the Helsinki office at least for a couple of weeks,
> preferably longer. Details of your contract are largely negotiable.
>
> Please note that the available position will be filled as soon as
> suitable candidates are found, so don't wait too long ;).
>
> I'm also available for questions:
>
> - 'masser' at functionalprogramming slack
> - 'MasseR' at freenode
> - 'mats.rauhala at gmail.com' email or on this mailing list.
>

> --
> Mats Rauhala