[Haskell-cafe] functions making their own memos

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:09:51 UTC 2018

Thanks, that's a cool solution. Here's another thought to avoid IO. What if
we're operating inside a state monad which has a list of memos. The
creation function newCounter then adds a memo to the list and creates
getCount as a closure with that index. The problem is that when we define
the state with its list of memos, we don't know what data type each
individual function will want to use.