[Haskell-cafe] HDBC packages looking for maintainer

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:07:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've been the maintainer for some of the HDBC packages for a while now.
Sadly, I've mostly neglected them due to lack of time and usage. While the
packages mostly work, there are occasional pull requests and updates for
new compiler versions.

Because of this I'm looking for someone who wants to take over HDBC and
related packages [1]. If you use HDBC and would like to take over
maintainership, please let me know and we can get things set up.

Regards,

Erik

[1] https://github.com/hdbc