[Haskell-cafe] CfP: Dutch FP-day 2018

Arjen arjenvanweelden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:04:11 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The next Dutch Functional Programming day will take place on Friday 5th
of January 2018, at the Walter Bos Complex of the Dutch Tax Service at
the John F. Kennedylaan 8, Apeldoorn.

This is the first call for presentations, and we apologize if you
received multiple copies.

If you would like to give a presentation, please send an e-mail to
a.van.weelden at belastingdienst.nl with a title,  abstract, name of the
speaker and expected duration of the talk. We'll try our best to make
a proper program out of it with various subjects related to functional
programming.

Please note that to the nature of the location, registration in advance
is required. As well as matching identification (passport, driver's
license, or similar) before entering the venue! Photography and/or
setting up a local WiFi network is explicitly not allowed.

A dinner (pizza's) and drinks will be provided free of charge at the
end of the day at the same location. Given that registration is
mandatory this time, we'll assume that you stay around for this unless
you specify otherwise.

More information about registering for attendance and a website with
information about the schedule and location will follow soon(ish). Feel
free to invite other people who might take an interest.

Best regards and looking forward to seeing you,
	Betsy Pepels and Arjen van Weelden