[Haskell-cafe] Foldable for (,)

Andrey Sverdlichenko blaze at ruddy.ru
Wed May 3 17:56:25 UTC 2017

Like the length of the entity which does not have a length. I absolutely
won't mind having this function under the name of foldDepth or
numberOfElements or maybe size, whatever, but the length is a linear
dimension, and even tree does not have it, leaving alone tuple. Naming in
software engineering is a hard problem, and here we failed miserably.