[Haskell-cafe] Literate Haskell w/ markdown?

Michael Walker mike at barrucadu.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 08:17:37 UTC 2017

David,

I occasionally use Literate Haskell with Markdown. For the most part
it works though, as I'm sure you've found, GHC doesn't like lines
starting with '#' which is a bit of a pain.

If you use Pandoc to render your .lhs files, you can use '=' instead:
http://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#literate-haskell-support

Michael Walker (http://www.barrucadu.co.uk)